Urgent Facebook Appeal: Account Restriction and Professional Name Recognition for Cupo Cupovski
Dear Appeals Team,
I am writing to appeal the restriction of my personal Facebook profile, "Cupo Cupovski".
I would like to draw your attention to Facebook’s Name Policies (Help Center Article 707037433863989), which explicitly state that users may use a professional name or a pseudonym if it is the name by which they are recognized by the public.
"Cupo Cupovski" is not a fake name or an attempt to impersonate someone else; it is my established professional and media identity. I have been active under this name for years across multiple platforms, serving as a journalist and media creator. My verifiable digital footprint includes:
Substack:
https://cupocupovski.substack.com/
My legal name is (private), which I have already confirmed via the required ID submission on 18 July 2026.
By restricting my account, Facebook is preventing me from utilizing the name under which my audience and professional network recognize me. I am fully compliant with Community Standards and request that you allow me to use "Cupo Cupovski" as my professional name, while maintaining "Ivica Vuković" as the legal name associated with the account.
I look forward to a manual review and a swift resolution to this matter.
Sincerely,
Owner of "Hrvatski Kanal" Croatia


Comments
Post a Comment